Saturday, July 11, 2009

About Me

Hello,

  • Name: Benjamin
  • Alias: Benjamin, Ben, Black Astral, Scotch
  • Age: 18
  • Birthday: January 11th
  • Hobbies: Graphic Arts, Rollerblading, Video Games, and just hanging out with friends.
  • Favorite Video Games: Halo, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Maplestory, and Super Smash Brothers.
  • Future Plans: Hoping to go to school for Graphic Arts. Not quite sure if I want to go into software or print graphics yet.
If there is anything you would like to know about me please comment below and I will either reply to your comment or if I believe it is a fun/common thing others would like to know then I will edit this post with that information.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment