Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sonshine Music Festival

Hello,

In This Post
  • Sonshine Music Festival

Now, this will be a very short post. For the seven of you that actually read this, sorry, but i don't think you'll be too disappointed.

So, tomorrow morning I leave with my girlfriend to Sonshine Music Festival! If I counted correctly this will be my seventh year going and my first year driving myself. It is a Christian music festival and bands such as Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Hawk Nelson, and many others will be there. That comment I made about having my pants pulled down while crowd surfing happend at this festival. Now anyone going I hope you have a great time. I know I will! I'll be gone till sunday afternoon and I will probably post that day, but possibly monday. Have a great week and weekend!

-Black Astral

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment