Monday, July 13, 2009

Hay... Is for Horses!

Hello,
It is now again time for another post on Pied Rant, the blog no one reads yet.

In This Post
  • Adventures of Hauling Hay
  • Readers Response
  • Questions Of The Week
  • Finishing Notes
So today, I woke up at 5:30 A.M. to drive an hour over to my aunts house to help them haul hay. This is the second year I've done this and I must say it is quite fun. Probably the biggest workout I get all year. At first you're thinking "Well this is easy," and throwing the hay all over, but you'll soon discover that you get tired fast. In the picture to your right is a lot what it looks like. The only difference is it's a trailer with a flat bed like that pulled by a modern day truck. After picking up all the hay and stacking it up like that we then had to go back and unload. This is where the fun part came in for me. I got to climb up to the top of the hay pile and throw them down for my cousin, Andrew, to stack. Now like I said earlier, at first it doesn't seem bad, but it gets tiring fast! I made the mistake of not pacing myself. Although this was a big workout it was a really fun thing to do. I wouldn't want to do it every day, but to do once a year is fun.

For this week's reader's response I want you all to tell me something that is very hard, but fun to do every once and awhile. For me it was helping haul hay.

Questions of the Week!

Now I know I said I was going to use the random question generator, but I now realize those questions are ridiculous. Here is the only question I have gotten so far.

Q: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in public?
A: Well honestly, I haven't done a ton of embarrassing things in public. Probably the worst thing that has happened to me would be something like farting really loud in a public place. There was this one time where I was crowd surfing at a Thousand Foot Krutch concert and as I was above everyone someone pulled my pants down. That is about it.

To finish up I just really wanna say that you all should submit questions to me so I don't only have one in each post! I wanna try to have up to seven in a post each week. Please spread the link to your friends to try to get them to read. I will try to post every day on a variety of things anywhere from what I did today to the latest news. Thanks for reading!

-Black Astral

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment